.

.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday Night at the Movies! 2/12/11

Who cares what picture we see?

My daughter-in-law April does, and this is what she dragged kicking and screaming from the Video Vault as tonight's feature...








 



I saw this flick in Mt. Vernon Illinois soon after it opened - probably on February 28th, 1986, actually - guess I was home from college for the weekend - because I distinctly remember seeing this in Mt. Vernon. I always liked this movie - but I really thought House 2 was fun - and I'm apparently the only human being on the planet who did.


Til next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

1 comment:

  1. House I was a last-resort rental for us one night, long, long ago--and it turned out to be very entertaining! I don't think our local movie rental store carried House II.

    Another item for Netflix...

    ReplyDelete