.

.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Saturday Night at the Movies! 9/3/11

Who cares what picture we see?


I can only hope that Corbin Allred would, and there's little doubt in my mind that he'd go with this one...or six...









 
 


 
















Back in the 90's, Charles Band broke off from his R-rated horror and sci-fi movies with Moonbeam Entertainment, a video label designed for PG-rated family friendly fantasy fare. This was their epic, a 6 part megaseries that was like a low budget Harry Potter, only with less magic and more stop motion animation. It took me a long time, but I finally managed to track down all 6 parts, some on the original VHS and a couple on barebones DVD that will no doubt look exactly like the VHS in quality. I haven't yet watched them - maybe you'd care to join me for a Dusk-to-Dawn Josh Kirby marathon?

I know right where all six parts are, and we could watch this as soon as...tonight...if you were to care to come over!


Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment