.

.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #86!







Dixie Dynamite  (Dimension Pictures, 1976)


 
This is one I haven't seen - but I'm a huge fan of Warren Oates and Christopher George - so I definitely want to! This might reside in the video vault - I'll certainly be thrilled if it pops up at the top of the To Watch pile one of these days!







Hell's Angels Forever  (Wescom Productions, 1983)



This one has been on my To See list for about 20 years - as it was featured in one of the first two Joe Bob Briggs books - and I'm STILL trying to watch all of the movies in both! This is a documentary on the Hells' Angels - should appeal to fans of the TV show Sons of Anarchy...






Captain Video: Master of the Stratosphere  (Columbia Pictures, 1951)



No one seems to like this Columbia serial - which played in 15 chapters on movie screens - all the reviews I was looking at say Columbia made bad serials, and this is one of their worst. I don't know - it seems like something I would like - and besides - I hold serials up to a much different quality yardstick than I do most other media - I mean, I like the stock footage and when they add the shot the next week of the heroes jumping out of the car!








Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!


1 comment:

  1. gee, you did it again: three movies I've never seen or heard of :)

    ReplyDelete