.

.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #89!






Dolls  (Empire Pictures, 1987)



I have loved this movie ever since I first rented it on VHS back in the day - it is a marvelous little gem - well worth tracking down.









Zombie Strippers  (Triumph Films, 2008)


This goofy flick got plugged into last year's Crazy Movie Weekend: Halloween Horrorfest - and it worked well with a crowd. Not a great movie, but worth a watch.










Terror Train  (20th Century Fox, 1980)


I've always rather liked this old school slasher that Jamie Lee Curtis did in the wake of Halloween. Light on gore, but with some good atmosphere and terrific cinematography - I find this miles ahead of Prom Night.














Until tomorrow, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

4 comments:

  1. Dolls is just awesome, one of Gordon's best movies.

    Never seen Zombie Strippers, but it's on one of my Must-See-lists, which means that sometime in the distant future, I'm gonna check it out :)

    Terror Train didn't really impress me. Interesting concept, but pretty boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly love Dolls.

      I'll be interested to see what you think of Zombie Strippers when you get around to it! ;)

      Ah well. Can't win 'em all!

      Thanks Harry!

      Delete
  2. Dolls are the creepiest little critters ever made. That poster says it all. LOL Never saw zombie strippers, but then I've never seen Jenna's ahem volume of work. ;) I have not seen Terror Train in eons. Perhaps I should give it another viewing if I can track down a copy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dolls can be frightening to the nth! I actually have never seen JJ's other work! I did just buy her book out of a bargain bin though! There is a big fancy Blu-Ray release of Terror Train coming out any time now - and that should mean several copies of the DVD turning up in used DVD stores as people upgrade...

      Delete