.

.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pieces of Talent - Kickstarter!

Hey gang! Remember that little independent horror movie I saw this past Spring?


Pieces of Talent







Well - they are trying to raise $8000 to complete the final sound mix and some other sundry bits and pieces of post production. I thought I would toss up a link to their Kickstarter campaign in case anyone coming by here might want to contribute to this project.




 
 
 
 
If you've seen the movie and liked it and have a couple of bucks to spare - you could help get the movie out for the world to see. If you haven't seen it and want to - you could help make that possible too.


Support Independent Horror!



If you head over - tell 'em Craig sent you!



Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to see if I can afford anything. You are awesome for doing this and I hope they make their goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that Melissa - but don't throw yourself into any financial strife - as a happy update - they made the deadline and got the money! Yay!

      Delete