.

.

Monday, November 3, 2014

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #188!


 
 
Theme Week!
 
 
1 Movie, 3 Posters!







Earth vs the Flying Saucers  (Columbia Pictures, 1956)

























Ray Harryhausen got away from animating dinosaur figures for this sci fi disaster flick - and his effects are very cool as always. The movie is well worth a watch. As for these three posters - my favorite is the first one - I like the green, and the alien figures are more prominent.










Until next post - you Can Poke Me With A Flying Saucer, Cause I Am Outta Here!

6 comments:

  1. The first poster is the best, but they all have a great style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree they're all good posters - but the first one really seems the best to me too.

      Delete
  2. I prefer the first poster too, and ray Harryhausen was bloody awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freaking amazing effects man and filmmaker. I love watching anything he worked on!

      Delete
  3. Hi Craig - I agree with you on the first poster, but that second one is kind of cool (I'm a sucker for European movie posters).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would not prohibit any from hanging at my movie palace - but if I only had room for one - it would have to be the first one!

      Delete