.

.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Saturday Night at the Movies 12/27/14!

Who cares what picture we see?



James Coburn would - he was pretty Zen that way - so we will pick this one...










Here's a spaghetti western from good ol' Sergio Leone - but one a little less famous than the ones he did with Clint Eastwood a few years earlier. I know nothing about this one - except that I got it as a Christmas present on Blu-Ray from my wondrous wife Suze - so that means you and I could be checking it out at any time - even tonight - if you felt like coming by!









Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

4 comments:

  1. Craig, you do indeed have a wondrous gal there, because Suze picked out one of the great Italian Westerns, so much so I can forgive James Coburn's very Oirish accent ! I know this film better as A Fistful of Dynamite, I've never cared for the Duck You Sucker! title but it comes from a line in the film so... But whatever title you watch this under, enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to it now! Truth be told I like the title A Fistful of Dynamite better too - but I guess this Blu-Ray uses the other title.

      Delete
  2. I was initially stumped with the 'Duck You Sucker!' title, as we know it as Fistful of Dynamite over here. Saying that it's atleast 15 years since I last saw this - good fun, from what I remember! I really need to get on this again, memories shouldn't be this hazy from a Leone western!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to move this right up the To Watch pile!

      Delete