.

.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Celebrity Endorsement: Jonathan Stark!




I first encountered Jonathan Stark when he played vampire right hand man Billy Cole in Fright Night in 1985.









I also enjoyed his work in House II: The Second Story - where he teamed with Arye Gross.











I most recently encountered Jonathan Stark at a horror movie convention - and he revealed he certainly is a fan of good pop culture blogging...









Thanks, Mr. Stark!













Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! Wasn't he just amazing at MMP?! He was the best and so damned funny! I spent, likely, way too much time at his table bullshitting! I couldn't get enough which made it so I couldn't resist a photo op and autograph from him because, well, lets face it, I believe I've written more Billy Cole and Jerry Dandridge than other original character which I gladly told him. He definitely made my experience WORTH every penny! I'd just love to sit down and talk to him all day long! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heidi! It was a pleasure meeting you at the show - and it's great to get kind words from such a fan of the movie.

      Delete
  2. Wow, brilliant post!
    That's a great image of he and you together, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I do enjoy putting these posts together!

      Delete
  3. that was fun... what a character... conventions can be so fun, when the guests aren't a-holes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully the show I frequent has been good about not bringing in a-holes.

      Delete