.

.

Monday, August 17, 2015

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #225!



Theme Week!

1 Movie, 3 Posters!




Creature from the Black Lagoon  (Universal-International, 1953)
































My favorite Universal Studios monster - and his first movie is really a fine motion picture. Originally released in 3-D - and with some great "poke stuff at the camera" moments - this is terrific entertainment.


Three posters, with the middle one touting the 3-D my favorite. What's yours?








Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Craig
    Cool posters ! I too like the center one -always been a sucker for 3D. The Creature had some beautiful poster artwork done for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does - and lots of them thanks to several re-releases and play in both 3-D and 2-D. Thanks for coming by, Dick!

      Delete
  2. I love this film! All the posters are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete