.

.

Monday, December 19, 2016

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #243!

It may be the start of a work week, but at least you can check out three movie posters too!










Abattoir  (Dark Web Productions, 2016)




I don't often feature newer posters due to the fact that they're not usually all that great anymore - but this one looks good, as does the movie it promotes.







Star Crystal  (New World Pictures, 1986)


Certainly looks like yet another Alien clone - but it's one I've never seen, I'm pretty sure I've got the VHS in the video vault, though.










Employees' Entrance  (Warner Bros., 1933)




No idea what this one is, but I've seen Warren William playing the Lone Wolf and he's pretty cool, so...








Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment